Thursday, December 1, 2011

Akpala eyes eagles return


By: OLUSOLA ALAO
Club Brugge and Super eagles fringe player, Joseph Akpala has express is desire to return to eagles fold after a long spell in the wilderness.
He said he will keep doing well with his team and hope that Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi will give me a call.
He said “I am glad that I am doing well with my team. That is the ultimate and I am sure with time I will get my chance to play for eagles soonest. I did well in few games I have been opportune to play for Eagles, so I am optimistic I will return.”
In the talk about his exit from Club Brugge, Akpala said he can’t say much on it but confirm there are a lot of offers for him, but said he is committed to doing well with Brugge as far as he remains their player.”

No comments:

Post a Comment