Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Utaka score goal number 9 in Denmark


By: OLUSOLA ALAO

Super eagles striker, Peter Utaka has rediscovered his goal scoring powers in Denmark after he scored Odense's second goal in the 4-0 away win over SounderjyskE in 36th minute of the encounter on Monday night.

The powerfully built striker muzzled past the opponent defender to score a beautiful goal.

With that strike, the younger Utaka now have 9 goals for his Danish super league side, Odense in the league and hope to get more.

He said in an electronic chat from his base.

"I am happy that I have rediscover my scoring form, I am happy that we will as well, it was an important win for us because it lifted us a bit. It is good for me as I am close to the top scorer who have 13 goals. I hope my goals will help lift my team to better position in the league and Europa league."

Odense now occupy 8th position in 12 team league.

In related vein, Nigeria born Israeli International, Toto Tamuz Temile was on the scorer's sheet for Hapoel Tel Aviv on the dot of 90th minute in the 3-0 routing of visiting Maccabi haifa. Eagles attacking midfielder, Nosa Igiebor was also on parade for Hapoel Tel Aviv

No comments:

Post a Comment