Thursday, December 1, 2011

Europa goal excites Igiebor


By: OLUSOLA ALAO
Super eagles midfielder, Nosa Igiebor has express his delight over his goal in Europa league against Rapid bucarest.
The Ex-Warri Wolves player said his joy know no bound when he open the scoring for his tea, Hapoel Tel Aviv and happier that his team won the match convincingly.
The Hapoel Tel Aviv enterprising player said “It is a delight for me to score at top level, scoring in Europa league match is special for me. I am happy that we won. I hope to continue doing well as a player for Hapoel and hope the team get better match after match, my aim is to win the trophy, this is a step closer.”
Igiebor score Hapoel’s first goal in 12th minute in his team’s 3-1 win over Rapid Bucarest in Romania.”

No comments:

Post a Comment