Friday, December 2, 2011

Ukah eyes victory at krakol, as Abwo set to end goal drought


By: OLUSOLA ALAO
Super eagles defender, Ugochukwu Ukah is eyeing another good performance with his team, Widzew Lodz in the Poland Ekstraklasa league this weekend when it clash with Wisla Krakow in city of Krakow.
The former Queens park rangers of England defender said he hope to extend his good run with his team when they play the Europa league campaigner.
He said the game won’t be easy after watching the opponent beaten Fulham by a lone goal in the Europa game Thursday but said they are ready for the match.
He said “It is going to be a tough and interesting game against Wisla, they are one of the big team in Poland and we are aware of that, I want to keep my good performance for the team on, my mates too are ready for them, Wisla would have gain more confidence after beaten Fulham in Europa league game, but we are equal to the task.We are going for the maximum three points as we did last weekend.”
Wisla Krakow is placed 5th, while Widzew Lodz is 8th on the log.
Meanwhile, former Nigeria Junior international, Solomon David Abwo has stated that he will be seeking to score goal for his team after experiencing goal drought for several weeks.
Abwo will lead the attack of his team, Zaglebie Lubin when the host 2nd placed, Legia warsaw.
He said “I will do my best to see that my team won the match, it won’t be easy. I am looking forward to return to scoring ways. I am sure my goals will start coming from this game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment