Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ukah out for two weeks


By: OLUSOLA ALAO
Super eagles defender, Ugochukwu Ukah will be missing in action for his Polish team, Widzew Lodz for two weeks.
Ukah who debut against Zambia under eagles new boss, Stephen Keshi cup the injury while he was getting set for his team’s last weekend’s league game at Wisla Krakow.
Ukah spoke with Soccerstar online from his based exclusively about his injury.
The Ex-AC Parma of Italy layer said “It was unfortunate, I was looking forward to play against Wisla Krakow, infact I was in for the game until the pain started before the game, so I have to miss it, I'm injured right now and i will be out of action for at least 2 weeks, say Wizdew Doctors. I have an inflammation on my achilles and I'm under treatment. I will miss the next game against Gornik zabrze this weekend. I hope to be back better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment