Friday, December 2, 2011

OBIORA APOLOGISES TO NIGERIANS AND CAF FOR UNSPORTMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR


Dream team V captain Obiora Nwankwo has apologized to Nigerians and the team for his unsportsmanlike behaviour after the Olympic Eagles defeat in the hands of Senegal.
AC Parma midfielder tendered the apology during the teams evening training session inside the Stade de Marrakech on Thursday.
“I want to apologise to Nigerians, the Confederation of Africa Football, CAF and you my team mates for my attitude after the game. I feel very bad and I have been sad since that game. I was angry at the way we lost. I really am sorry.” A sober Obiora stated.
“I want to assure you that such a behaviour will not repeat itself. And for the officials of the game that day, am sorry. “ he added.
The Midfielder, has three stitches on his head following cut he suffered from the aerial battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment