Monday, December 12, 2011

Ukah return to action


By: OLUSOLA ALAO
Super eagles defender, Ugochukwu Ukah who was injured about a week ago while preparing to take center stage in his team league game away to Wisla Krakow is back ahead of time.
The Ex-AC Parma of Italy defence trojan suffered an inflammation on his achilles and was to be out of action for two weeks but he return after just a week to featured in the last weekend game against Gornik Zabrze.
He spoke exclusively on phone with naijaboysabroad from his base that he is back in action and played the last game as he expect to be in action in next match.
He said “I am back earlier than expected, it was a a good thing for me and my team. I returned to training last week Thursday and Doctor said I am good to play the game. I manage to play the last match against Gornik Zabrze which we won 2-0.”
He is looking forward to his second cap for Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment